Why Join CCI?
We Invite You to Become a Member
CCI welcomes all persons and businesses with interests in the condominium community to become members. Join the CCI Chapter in your area and receive the benefits of belonging to the only national condominium organization in Canada.
CCI membership entitles each member to:
- One vote at the Chapter general meetings
- One vote at the National Annual General Meeting
- The right to run for office at the Chapter and National levels
- Copies of Chapter and National newsletters
- Access to Chapter education programs at member rates
- Information about member trades, services and professionals
- Access to an informal network of condominium professionals across Canada.
Each Chapter may provide additional membership benefits. Membership fees are set by the Chapter.
Why join CCI?
As a resident or condominium director, a host of valuable membership benefits are available, including:
- The benefit of membership rates when you register for CCI sponsored Condominium courses, seminars and other events.
- Chapter and national newsletters with up-to-date information, news and events.
- Network with industry leaders...CCI's events present excellent networking opportunities.
- Support CCI's lobbying efforts for better reforms to the government on behalf of all condominium owners.
For professional and business partners servicing the condominium industry
- Expand your business profile among the "who's who" of the condominium industry.
- Create your own competitive advantage...maximize your economic potential as a trade service or professional supplier.
- Network with business leaders.
- Profit from the experience of leading professional colleagues and take away a wealth of contacts and reference materials published by CCI.
- Share information with other suppliers to the condo industry...including professionals from the areas of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate and insurance.
- Become a valuable industry resource by lending your expertise as an author of articles in CCI's newsletter and as a CCI course instructor.
The Benefits of Joining the Canadian Condominium Institute, South Alberta Chapter:
- Educational Courses, Seminars & Monthly Luncheons at preferred rates
- Outstanding networking opportunities
- Listing in our valuable Directory of Professional Services & Trades
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Recognized Certificate of Membership
- National & Chapter newsletters and notices
- Access to our members-only web content – both local and national material
- Advertising Opportunities via our Quarterly Newsletter
The South Alberta Chapter Membership year runs from July 1 of the current year until June 30 of the following year.